I suggest you ...

Xamarin.Forms Xaml Design tool equal to Blend for UWP (VSM, Adaptive triggers,Assets)

This suggestion is migrated to Developer Community. Please use below link to view the current status.
https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/idea/351900/xamarinforms-xaml-design-tool-equal-to-blend-for-u.html
Xamarin.Forms Xaml Design tool equal to Blend for UWP (VSM, Adaptive triggers,Asset

See discussion at: https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/97303/where-are-the-xaml-designer-tools

101 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stanley Broo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • dbnex B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

... so many complaining about this, and all they do is provide always some new way of doing it and neither one works. And guess what, the voting on this is even closed. Wow

• dbnex B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like we are continuing with MS paradigm "work with their crappy tool even they are avoiding whenever they can. Waste most of the time figuring out why it does not work. Waste even more time figuring why the dumb documentation is not providing any clues. And explain to our employers why we spent so much time." Comparing to ReactNative, I as a beginner could build a simple app by the time I as a certified Xamarin Mobile dev and someone with years of experience in .NET, can even get my system up and running with Xamarin. Ridiculous, makes me wonder how far this technology will go

• Leon Zhou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

working on the Xaml on the coding and testing the UI layouts really take a lot of time, which should be put into something else more important and more challenge work of software development business.

Feedback and Knowledge Base