or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WillianWillian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When are we going to get vb.net support for xamarin....please it has been over 2 years since xamarin was acquired by Microsoft.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

VB is much easier and better than C#.
        The syntax and semantics of C# is very similar to that bull shit Java.
        Those who love.Net framework and habitual to VB, they need VB very badly to compete with the rivals in the world of mobile computing and app development.

Think for those who has spent years coding in VB.

If VB is added to Xamarin, it'll be a big Plus for Microsoft.

• d kd k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the love of what is good, there is absolute no excuse you are not supporting VB for this long time in Xamarin and then you say hey noone uses VB for such things so we let VB behind.

• AndreasAndreas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the point to NOT support it? It's the same clr, the same roslyn - what is the effort?

• Giannis MamalikidisGiannis Mamalikidis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I firmly believe that VB.NET support would be a tremendous addition to Xamarin both for professionals & academics, and for newcomers to programming alike!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How Long is the way to supporting VB.NET. Please don't trouble us make round any more,OK?

• Ortan EmpuOrtan Empu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please VB,stop abandoning it. You have no idea how much anger and resentment you've created by treating VB as a second class minority citizen. Microsoft, like Israel, is now an apartheid state.

If I had to code in C#, I would have no motivation to code. It's the ugliest language I've ever used and I refuse to Press Shift 5 to 10 times per line of code.

Without VB.NET, I would have no motivation to code.

Please I'm begging you do this. I don't think MS takes into account the number of VB developers leaving MS due to ur single dimension economic/demand driven decisions. You killed VB by giving preferential treatment to C# & then u doubled and tripled down on that strategy.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base