How can we improve Xamarin?

Monthly subscription for Business account

I really wish that you provided a monthly subscription option for Business accounts. I have no problem paying the amount you have listed for a business account, but it's a bit painful for my very small business to have to pay for the full amount up-front. A monthly subscription would certainly help us! Thanks!

200 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jason W.Jason W. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jason WJason W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jefferson, please spamming this post. You're asking for a price reduction. I'm asking for a monthly option for paying for the business license. You should open a new thread asking for that.

• Jefferson BalivoJefferson Balivo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! TODAY (09/16/2015) in Brazil:

Regular value: $ 999.00/platform
        Total cost: $ 999.00/platform
        Conversion (US $ 1.00 = R$ 3,860 [today - 09/16/2015]): R$ 3.856,14/platform
        +/- 30% financial taxes + governamental rates: R$ 1.156,842/platform
        End Total cost, in Brazil: R$ 5.012,982/platform.

Today Android and iOS platform, total local cost, R$ 10.025,964...

Think Xamarin, think...

Hi guys! TODAY (09/01/2015) in Brazil, the scenario is:

Conversion (US $ 1.00 = R$ 3,63 [today - 09/01/2015]): R$ 3.626,37/platform
        +/- 30% financial taxes + governamental rates: R$ 1.087,92/platform
        End Total cost, in Brazil: R$ 4.714,29/platform.

Today Android and iOS platform, total local cost, R$ 9.428,58...

Please Xamarin, Brazilian devs REALLY need your help, just monthly payment for business subscription is awesome for us...

• Hedipo Soares MenezesHedipo Soares Menezes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Jefferson, conversion R$ to U$ is impossible to pay with a small business or freelancer. The Xamarin need to look better from us here in Brazil.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Jefferson, conversion R$ to U$ is impossible to pay with a small business. The Xamarin need to look better from us here in Brazil.

This suggestions is justified because, in Brazil, the scenario is:

Conversion (US $ 1.00 = R$ 3,57 [today - 08/27/2015]): R$ 3.566,43/platform
        +/- 30% financial taxes + governamental rates: R$ 1.069,93/platform
        End Total cost, in Brazil: R$ 4.636,36/platform.

Imagine that cost for a small business company... Android and iOS platform, total local cost, R$ 9.272,72...

Feedback and Knowledge Base